Alderbrook Golf Club is a unique facility, in that its members own and operate it, but it is open for public play. It’s a great situation for the residents of this wonderful community and the people nearby who love scenic Washington golf. Click here and fill out the form to learn about how you can become a part of this community.
- Owner Membership
- Associate Membership
- Annual Associate Membership
- Membership Info
Owners of property in Alderbrook who are members in good standing have all the rights, benefits and responsibilities currently designated by Alderbrook Golf Club Inc., a Washington Homeowners association. Membership privileges are given to no more than two adults and their dependent children under the age of 21 living at home or full time students.
- One vote per property
- Unlimited Golf
- Advance Tee Time reservations
- May own a private cart (Annual Trail Fee $150 required)
- Eligible to join the Men’s or Ladies Clubs (Annual fee required)
- Eligible to join the Yacht Club (Annual fee required)
- Owner Members are subject to special assessments
Annual Associate Membership
Annual Associate Members have all of the rights, benefits, and responsibilities of Owner Members (see owner benefits) except:
- 12 month privileges (paid in full up front)
- May not be sold or transferred
- May not own a private cart
Annual Associate Member are not subject to special assessments. AGYC reserves the right to not renew this membership.